Re: Dropbox interfering with NVDA when reading excel files

Sarah k Alawami

I don't have any excel and such files but if it fails with dropbox you can test it with keybase and see if i fails there, if it does not move all of your stuff there.

Blessings

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 13 Jan 2020, at 15:24, Robert Kingett wrote:

It's happened to me so many times with excel and Word documents I moved all of my documents over to OneDrive. Now, the only things I have in my DropBox are shared folders and my portable apps like Thunderbird and Miranda NG and stuff. It's become such an annoyance I moved, for now, but have been trying to find an accessibility email to DropBox. No such luck, yet.