Re: State of the NvDA Remote add-on: NV Access sent patches to add-on authors

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Joseph,

That's great news Joseph! I think the community will happy to hear it!

Hopefully it should stop the same question coming up now about when it will be ready. Looking forward to it working with NVDA 2019.3 when it comes out!

Regards,

Gene NZ

On 15/01/2020 12:36 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hello NVDA users, especially NVDA Remote add-on fans:

For the last few months, many of you were wondering about what’s going on with NVDA Remote add-on, which isn’t compatible with upcoming NVDA 2019.3. I’m delighted to announce that something is indeed happening with the add-on. According to Reef Turner, an NV Access staff and NVDA developer, NV Access people just sent a series of patches to Remote add-on developers to make the add-on ready for NVDA 2019.3.

Stay tuned for updates on this front.

Cheers,

Joseph