Re: State of the NvDA Remote add-on: NV Access sent patches to add-on authors

This is the beauty of open source software. I only wish this could be added to the core without non profits and government people freaking out about it. I'm beyond happy this is an open source project. The add on, and the screen reader. I also, of course, understand why many see this add on as a possible security risk. While I don't think the same way, I can understand the need for high security assurance. Could multiple people from the NVDA community be in charge of that github page so they could review and merge changes if the developers become completely tired of it in the future?