Re: Dropbox interfering with NVDA when reading Word files

Hmmm I think you can change in dropbox settings online or is it in the client forget where though I was there yesterday.

Anyway you can tell dropbox to not take over viewing stuff in its viewer.

On 15/01/2020 12:30 pm, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Shaun, I'm having the same issue as Clive. I usually open files directly in Word, no matter where they are. I still have this issue with files in Dropbox whether I'm opening themĀ  there or in Word. Fortunately, I don't need those files in Dropbox, so I've moved them to a different location.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com