From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 15 January 2020 01:02
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] State of the NvDA Remote add-on: NV Access sent patches
to add-on authors

Agreed. I still don't understand why it is not added to core. After all we
have jaws tandem and no one complains about it. So why not nvda remote in
nvda itself? This would be useful for us personal helpers too. I hear that
feedback all the time on the phone, or on twitter etc.
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is
also our libsyn page as well.
to subscribe to the feed click here
Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to
podcasts, contests, etc.
Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and
mixer. Thanks Restream staff.
On 14 Jan 2020, at 16:35, Robert Kingett wrote:
This is the beauty of open source software. I only wish this could be added
to the core without non profits and government people freaking out about it.
I'm beyond happy this is an open source project. The add on, and the screen
reader. I also, of course, understand why many see this add on as a possible
security risk. While I don't think the same way, I can understand the need
for high security assurance. Could multiple people from the NVDA community
be in charge of that github page so they could review and merge changes if
the developers become completely tired of it in the future?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832