Re: a question about the new edge browser

To be honest I am happy they didn't role all of it out today.

I have been spending most of the morning updating 2 laptops and 2 desktop units.

In these I had codecs, java, flash, windows update and store updates as well as office and some gps updates.

In addition some of these units like my laptop and one of the desktops had spaciffic driver updates and its taken me 4 hours so its good its tomorrow.

On 15/01/2020 3:03 pm, Governor staten wrote:

Starting tomorrow, they will roll out the update for the Edge browser. It will come through Windows Update.

On 1/14/2020 8:20 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I was wondering if the new edge will just come to my computer or will I have to down load the browser.  Edge comes out this Wednesday. that's why I am asking.  Just let me know.