Re: State of the NvDA Remote add-on: NV Access sent patches to add-on authors

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Joseph this is a great news and thanks for sharing

We'll definitely looking for this primarily our community is likely reliable with this addons.

On 1/15/2020 7:36 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hello NVDA users, especially NVDA Remote add-on fans:

For the last few months, many of you were wondering about what’s going on with NVDA Remote add-on, which isn’t compatible with upcoming NVDA 2019.3. I’m delighted to announce that something is indeed happening with the add-on. According to Reef Turner, an NV Access staff and NVDA developer, NV Access people just sent a series of patches to Remote add-on developers to make the add-on ready for NVDA 2019.3.

Stay tuned for updates on this front.

Cheers,

Joseph