Well where can I find the expressive driver to run with the latest beta?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 15/01/2020 10:40 am, Quentin Christensen wrote:
NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 is now available for testing.
This update adds a few new features and fixes from beta 1 including:
- The new Windows console support using UI Automation is no longer used by default as it is not yet ready for production use. However, it is still available from NVDA’s advance settings panel. (#10684)
- NVDA no longer freezes in the new version of Microsoft Edge that is based on Chromium. (#10675)
- A short sound is now optionally played when screen curtain is turned on or off. (#10611)
- Fixed an issue when upgrading configuration from recent alpha builds. (#10598)
- Fixed an issue when navigating lists with table navigation commands. (#10623)
For all the details and to download the new beta, please visit: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta2-now-available-for-testing/
As always, please do report any issues or bugs you encounter.
Training and Support Manager
Web: www.nvaccess.org <http://www.nvaccess.org/>
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>