toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
thanks extremely for your great works and great program.
i am very glad that i always read good news from you!
God bless you and His infinite mercy i pray for you!
On 1/15/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 is now available for testing.
This update adds a few new features and fixes from beta 1 including:
- The new Windows console support using UI Automation is no longer used by
default as it is not yet ready for production use. However, it is still
available from NVDA’s advance settings panel. (#10684)
- NVDA no longer freezes in the new version of Microsoft Edge that is based
on Chromium. (#10675)
- A short sound is now optionally played when screen curtain is turned on
or off. (#10611)
- Fixed an issue when upgrading configuration from recent alpha builds.
- Fixed an issue when navigating lists with table navigation commands.
For all the details and to download the new beta, please visit:
As always, please do report any issues or bugs you encounter.
Training and Support Manager
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.