Re: Oovoo

Jacob

Myabe accessibility has been improved since I try the software. But for me it doesn't work with wll with NVDA and JFW. Works OK on iOS any way.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2016 07 31 at 01:17 Ame wrote:
Hi guys!

Got a question. I like Skype but, lately, I’ve been getting a
considerable number of dropped calls and fuzzy connections. We’ve had
quite a bit of stormy weather lately but, even on a good day, drops and
bad connections happen more than they used to. I was checking on
alternatives to Skype and found Oovoo. It sounds promising but how well
does it work with NVDA? Has anybody ever created an Addon for it? I
did see an audio boom entry from a blind woman who uses it on her Iphone
but I wanna do it on my pc and my Galaxy S6. Oh yes, I also heard
Oovoo’s sound quality is superior to skype. Hmm. Anyway, I’d
appreciate any tips, including more stable preferably free alternatives
to skype, anybody can give me. Thanks so much.

Ame