From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 15 January 2020 01:02
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] State of the NvDA Remote add-on: NV Access sent
patches
to add-on authors

Agreed. I still don't understand why it is not added to core. After all
we
have jaws tandem and no one complains about it. So why not nvda remote in
nvda itself? This would be useful for us personal helpers too. I hear
that
feedback all the time on the phone, or on twitter etc.
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is
also our libsyn page as well.
to subscribe to the feed click here
Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard
podcasts, contests, etc.
Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and
mixer. Thanks Restream staff.
On 14 Jan 2020, at 16:35, Robert Kingett wrote:
This is the beauty of open source software. I only wish this could be
added
to the core without non profits and government people freaking out about
it.
I'm beyond happy this is an open source project. The add on, and the
screen
reader. I also, of course, understand why many see this add on as a
possible
security risk. While I don't think the same way, I can understand the
need
for high security assurance. Could multiple people from the NVDA
community
be in charge of that github page so they could review and merge changes
if
the developers become completely tired of it in the future?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832