Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-01-15 06:14 AM, Gene wrote:
We'll see what others say, but I am not aware of an NVDA command to access tool bars.  I vaguely seem to remember a JAWS command being available but I never used it and I haven't seen anything about it for a long time.

Sometimes, f6 will move you from pane to pane in a Windows program and you can move to tool bars that way.  I suspect other times, you would have to use something like object navigation.  Others who know a lot more will, I expect provide information but this may give you things to try.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens