Re: a question about the new edge browser

Hareth

It hasn't been bundled with windows update as expected here.
had to look for it and found the online installer from the stable
channel link, It did replace the old ugly edge.
Here is the URL:
https://c2rsetup.officeapps.live.com/c2r/downloadEdge.aspx?ProductreleaseID=Edge&platform=Default&version=Edge&source=EdgeInsiderPage&Channel=Stable&language=en

On 1/15/20, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:
To be honest I am happy they didn't role all of it out today.

I have been spending most of the morning updating 2 laptops and 2
desktop units.

In these I had codecs, java, flash, windows update and store updates as
well as office and some gps updates.

In addition some of these units like my laptop and one of the desktops
had spaciffic driver updates and its taken me 4 hours so its good its
tomorrow.

On 15/01/2020 3:03 pm, Governor staten wrote:

Starting tomorrow, they will roll out the update for the Edge browser.
It will come through Windows Update.

On 1/14/2020 8:20 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I was wondering if the new edge will just come to my computer or
will I have to down load the browser.  Edge comes out this Wednesday.
that's why I am asking.  Just let me know.