Re: Elementary Question I'm afraid: How do I access the toolbars on screen with NVDA?

Jonathan COHN

I usually avoid tool bars and go directly to menus, that being said, I don’t think that either JAWS or NVDA does any special functioning to access them. So, did you try the keystroke you were using in JAWS? Also, might help if you indicate the program you are having issues with.

Jonathan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 7:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Elementary Question I'm afraid: How do I access the toolbars on screen with NVDA?

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

Hi all,

The subject line says it all. I apologise that this is probably an elementary question. I’m asking because I’ve only recently started using NVDA as my main Screenreader, and Jaws as secondary (only when I have to). Until recently I prioritised them the other way round.

Thanks,

Clive