Re: a question about the new edge browser

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:24 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Its out if you can't wait.
Not that I'd tell anyone they must for the New Edge, as the Insider previews have been rock solid for me and others I know using them, but I'm going to wait it out just to see how long it takes for Windows Update to fetch it for me.  I'll also be curious to see what one might get asked as far as importing favorites, but it will probably just import from the existing "old" Edge favorites.

I'll continue using Edge Dev until it shows up via Windows Update.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)