Re: NVDA 2019.2 and the new Chromium Edge?

Just remember that the keyboard commands for the New Chromium-based Edge will be almost precisely the same as they are for the Google Chrome browser, as both are based on the same code.

There were a number of "Old Edge only" things that will disappear.  Since I very seldom used original Edge with a screen reader I can't give any more detail than that.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)