Re: Unread/Read Status of Messages Broken In Thunderbird With 2019.3 Beta 2

John Isige

I just downloaded NVDA 2019.3beta2 and told it to continue running. I'm
running Thunderbird 60.9.1, 32-bit if it matters. Message statuses work
fine for me with up and down arrows, I didn't even have to close and
restart Thunderbird. What do you mean by saying "last fully compatible
version"? What's broken? I admit I use Thunderbird pretty minimally, but
everything seems fine to me.

On 1/15/2020 9:56, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

For some reason, when I installed 2019.3 beta 2, when I read the
status line and/or navigate with up/down arrow keys, the read/unread
status of message is inconsistent or incorrect.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this issue.  I am using
Thunderbird 60.4--the last fully compatible version of Thunderbird.