Tutorial: Disable UI Automation in the Chromium Edge.

Joseph posted this previously, but I am busy giving fiction to my patreon supporters so can't pull up his link right now.

NVDA 2019.2 won't work with Edge without turning off UIA. The more tech savvy people on this list can tell you if NVDA 2019.3 will work with it on or not. For now, I've turned my UIA in Edge back on. Below though, is steps on how to turn it off.

In the address bar, type,

edge://flags

Tab to search experimentation's.

Type,

UI Automation.

Hit tab until you get to a combo box.

enable it or disable it.

Happy Browsing! In the meantime, I'm creating disability fiction. Pledge to see early drafts and more.