Re: Accessible password managers, again.

Nimer Jaber

Chrome should work, as should Firefox, but you want a 3rd-party, which is probably smart, give 1password a try. Also, I played around with bitwarden, and it seemed to work pretty well also.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 1:09 PM Hareth <hareth4m@...> wrote:
I was playing with
bitwarden
on windows10, desktop app an chrome and waterfox / firefox extensions.
I start liking it
,.
Later tonight, going to try the android app and see what's going on there.
For sure it worth the try.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber