Re: website

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks, but i was actually asking for permission to use the links on my website

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] website

Hello!
Yes, you can do it easily. After you've downloaded NVDA or one of its add-ons, press CTRL+J in your browser and the download list will be shown. There will be shown the direct download link for NVDA or for an add-on you just downloaded. It works on Chrome. If you need more help, please contact me.
Cheers,
Florian

La 15.01.2020 22:31, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io a scris:
guys
i want to build a website, i want to use nvda download links for
link for downloading nvda
and the link for the official nvda add on site

can i do this?