Re: NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 now available

Greg Wocher

Hello,
I am still having issues with the vocalizer expressive driver. I am using this version and every time I restart NVDA it tells me that my vocalizer expressive license cannot be verified. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 2.

Greg Wocher

On Jan 15, 2020, at 7:45 PM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Hello!
Sorry by the delay, but my PC died...

The direct link is:

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Andrea Sherry <sherryan@...> escreveu no dia quarta, 15/01/2020 à(s) 02:51:
Well where can I find the expressive driver to run with the latest beta?
Andreqa