Re: NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 now available

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I need the link 2the new NVDA release. I have addOns to downlode & update

On 1/16/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
Please, go to:
%appdata%\vocalizer-for-nvda
and delete the activation.dat file.
Restart NVDA and reactivate the license.

Any problem, contact for:
rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Greg Wocher <gwocher@gwocher.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 16/01/2020 à(s)
11:48:

Hello,
I am still having issues with the vocalizer expressive driver. I am using
this version and every time I restart NVDA it tells me that my vocalizer
expressive license cannot be verified. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 2.

Greg Wocher

On Jan 15, 2020, at 7:45 PM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com>
wrote:

Hello!
Sorry by the delay, but my PC died...

The direct link is:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> escreveu no dia quarta,
15/01/2020 à(s) 02:51:

Well where can I find the expressive driver to run with the latest beta?
Andreqa

On 15/01/2020 10:40 am, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,

NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 is now available for testing.

This update adds a few new features and fixes from beta 1 including:

- The new Windows console support using UI Automation is no longer
used by default as it is not yet ready for production use. However, it
is still available from NVDA’s advance settings panel. (#10684)
- NVDA no longer freezes in the new version of Microsoft Edge that is
based on Chromium. (#10675)
- A short sound is now optionally played when screen curtain is turned
on or off. (#10611)
- Fixed an issue when upgrading configuration from recent alpha
builds. (#10598)
- Fixed an issue when navigating lists with table navigation commands.
(#10623)

For all the details and to download the new beta, please visit:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta2-now-available-for-testing/

As always, please do report any issues or bugs you encounter.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen