From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen search

Hi

What do you mean by screen search.

You do not mean like do a search of a web page?

If that is the case use the nvda key + ctrl key + the letter f when the
dialogue box comes up enter in your search term. there is also a combo box
that will tell you your last 20 searches etc Can not remember if they can be
saved?

Gene nz

On 16/01/2020 12:02 pm, Darren Harris via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a way of using nvda to do a screen search whereby you can also
store multiple search strings so you can access them at any given time?