Re: How about Viber?

Olcay AŞCI

QR code not reading the rest of the process can be accessed. I have experienced a little bit. Last week, the beta phase is over. Stable the process is quite good.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dejan Ristic
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How about Viber?

I have asked the same question before, but I've got an answer saying that it is impossible to use Viber by means of NVDA. Some of my blind friends have told me so.

Friends, am I right?

On 7/31/2016 5:20 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Anyone used Viber with NVDA

On 7/30/2016 7:28 PM, Jacob wrote:
Myabe accessibility has been improved since I try the software. But
for me it doesn't work with wll with NVDA and JFW. Works OK on iOS
any way.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2016 07 31 at 01:17 Ame wrote:
Hi guys!

Got a question. I like Skype but, lately, I’ve been getting a
considerable number of dropped calls and fuzzy connections. We’ve
had quite a bit of stormy weather lately but, even on a good day,
drops and bad connections happen more than they used to. I was
checking on alternatives to Skype and found Oovoo. It sounds
promising but how well does it work with NVDA? Has anybody ever
created an Addon for it? I did see an audio boom entry from a blind
woman who uses it on her Iphone but I wanna do it on my pc and my
Galaxy S6. Oh yes, I also heard Oovoo’s sound quality is superior
to skype. Hmm. Anyway, I’d appreciate any tips, including more
stable preferably free alternatives to skype, anybody can give me.
Thanks so much.

Ame