From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darren Harris via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 7:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen search again

Well, window eyes had this functionality as standard. So I don’t really see what’s so different here?

On 16 Jan 2020, at 15:29, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

A few months ago the combo box you are talking about (search history) did exist under development snapshots. However it was found that it didn’t allow people typing in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and additional languages to perform searches (or rather, delete search texts being typed). As a result, search history was removed.

Cheers,

Joseph