Problems w/single key navigation

Greg Rhodes

I’m running the latest version of Windows 1903 and I believe the latest version of NVDA. Single key navigation does not work for me in the Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers. I therefore was using Edge. When I downloaded the new Edge browser yesterday, single key navigation stopped working in Edge. Now I have no browsers where I can use single key navigagation. Can’t get it to work with NVDA or Narrator. Computer geeks tell me it must be a screen reader issue. Can anyone out there help? Is there a Windows 10 or screen reader setting that should be turned on or off to enable single key navigation. FYI, single key navigation does work for me in MS Word.

Thanks.

Greg