Re: NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 now available

Quentin Christensen

Mr Oguledo,

Please find all the information and download link for the new beta here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta2-now-available-for-testing/

For add-ons, you should find the main ones here: https://addons.nvda-project.org/  Note that some will have two versions as the newer Python 3 compatible version may not be backward compatible with NVDA 2019.2.1 and earlier.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:36 PM Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@...> wrote:
I need the link 2the new NVDA release. I have addOns to downlode & update