Re: Accessible text expantion tools.

Sarah k Alawami

I use text expander. That covers pretty much the whole thing.

Take care.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Jan 2020, at 3:39, Robert Kingett wrote:

There is no fully accessible text expansion tool that will cover the whole OS. I've been looking for years, and it seems like none exists. The closest thing you will get is buying NCH's FastFox expansion software. But even that is not fully accessible.

Of course, you could always use autocorrect in Microsoft Word, cut, and copy the text, but I'd like one that works universally, myself and is fully accessible. Sadly, no fully accessible option exists.