Re: edge showstopper maybe

Sarah k Alawami

Yes I use chrome on mac os, didn't much care for it on iOs but I have it. And I use chrome on windows, not as my default, but it works. Use it for my twitch stuff as it is just easy to deal with and all of my pages and bookmarks sync over.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Jan 2020, at 16:45, Arlene wrote:

Sarah, have you tried Chrome on your Mac ios? If you did, You probably would like Microsoft edge.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: January 15, 2020 9:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] edge showstopper maybe

Exactgly. I move to have shawn band form this list as well. And yes I am calling him out publicly. This is why I hardly post on this list because of the thoughtless dribble he posts, it is just utter crap and utter nonsense.

Take care and blessings. And enjoy the new edge. Can't wait to get my hands on it on mac os. It rocks there.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 15 Jan 2020, at 14:23, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:

Yes, good post and really this is just more of the same dribble that we have had over on the windows10 list.

On 15/01/2020 21:02, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 02:44 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

still by mentioning the words alpha or beta it implies something that is
makeshift, not secure, not stable, could trash windows, could do who knows
what.

Neither of which is accurate in the world of software development.

Alpha is simply in the earliest stages of development, and may be unstable, but seldom if ever is any of the other things.

Beta is considered to be quite stable, and things released as beta by commercial and many open source entities are considered to be possible release candidates, but will not actually be designated as such until a beta has been used "in the wild" long enough to show that there are not unsuspected issues, most of which would be minor, but possibly annoying.

Alpha software carries a high risk for possible annoyance and failure of that software itself, and very seldom takes anything else along with it.

Beta software can generally be thought of as being stable, with some possible refinements at the periphery that may be needed.   It's not uncommon for something to go from beta to release sans any changes, either.

~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)