Re: Difficulty with PDF Document

Quentin Christensen

I'm not familiar with it, but do you remember what might have changed around that time (Did you upgrade NVDA, DocuScanPlus, Windows, etc)?  The Docuscan website mentions a new version 3.  It might be worth either trying the release candidate of this version, or alternatively going back to the previous version to see if that makes a difference (IF v2 works but v3 doesn't, it would definitely be worth letting Serotek know).  They also have versions for if you are using System access or if you are using another screenreader such as NVDA, so you might need to use that second one with NVDA.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 2:44 PM Andrea Sherry <sherryan@...> wrote:
A member on this list recommended Docuscanplus as a scanning program
some time ago.
Till recently this program worked perfectly.
However approx 6 weeks ago the program just said "Unknown" when I opened
it to access a document.
Are there any users of this program on this list?
Has anyone had this experience?
If this is not the correct place to ask these questions, is there a list
for this product?
Andrea

--
Quentin Christensen