Re: Problems w/single key navigation

Gene

Can you test with an internal keyboard or a directly connected one?

Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems w/single key navigation

Thanks for all responses. Problem not resolved. I’m using a Bluetooth keyboard. Tried unchecking the

“(Trap All Non-Command Gestures”. I’ve uninstalled NVDA and reinstalled it. I’m very familiar with Browse mode and know that I need to be in it to do single key navigation. Since yesterday’s MS Edge and Windows updates, I can’t always tell if I’m in browse mode. When I press the NVDA key and the spacebar, NVDA goes silent and I get no audio feedback. Sometimes, Alt/Tabbing will get NVDA audio going again. MS Accessibility Desk was no help at all. Not sure what to do at this point.

Greg