Re: Difficulty with PDF Document

Sam Bushman

I use docuScan with nvda every day including the v3 beta 2 version and it works well for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 9:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Difficulty with PDF Document

Andrea: DocuScan is self-voicing. Shut down NVDA before starting it.
ALT+CONTROL+D is the default shortcut to start DocuScan.

On 1/16/2020 9:44 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
A member on this list recommended Docuscanplus as a scanning program
some time ago.
Till recently this program worked perfectly.
However approx 6 weeks ago the program just said "Unknown" when I
opened it to access a document.
Are there any users of this program on this list?
Has anyone had this experience?
If this is not the correct place to ask these questions, is there a
list for this product?
Andrea