Re: Accessible password managers, again.

Jacob Kruger

I use keyPass, and, since it's database file is on my google drive, I only need to type in the password when opening the database, but, it otherwise synch's across all my android phones, my PC's, laptop, etc.

And, there's an android client for it, which is relatively usable.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-01-16 10:06 AM, Christopher Pross wrote:
Hey,
If I use keepass and want to sync my passwords across different devices, I have to rember two passwords. One for the database (Masterpassword) and one for the cloudprovider, right?
And so far as I know, is there no mobile app, which support 2fa.

At the moment I use lastpass. I am writing also a nvda add-on for the windows application

Von meinem iPhone gesendet