Re: In-Process is out

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, reproducible here, actually it was reproducible for my bf who had to remote into my computer to fix something.. He allowed it but yeah Can this be looked into?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 17 Jan 2020, at 2:47, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Quentin, Windows Defender is blocking  the download of NVDAremote because of a trojan.below is what it is claiming to find dangerous in the download file.

Trojan:Win32/Esulat.A!rfn

Detected with Windows Defender Antivirus

Aliases:No associated aliases

Summary

Windows Defender Antivirus detects and removes this threat.

This threat can perform a number of actions of a malicious hacker's choice on your PC.

Find out ways that malware can get on your PC.

What to do now

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!