Re: Problems w/single key navigation

Sakina

Dear Joseph,

Please I think you will help me out here.

I want to be unsubscribed from the list but still keep getting the emails.

I sincerely hope it is done for me or guide me where to write to unsubscribe  from the group.

Thank you and sorry to write here.

Please read below

Dear Sirs,

Please I did write to unsubscribe from the list, but I am still receiving 60 odd emails everyday.

Please please can you stop the emails.

I hope you will do this for me right away.

With many thanks and best wishes always

Sakina Moosajee

Sent from Mail for Windows 10