Re: read all

Gene

I don’t know if you meant to say tab down arrow.  That isn’t read to end.  Its either insert down arrow.  If you have told NVDA to use capslock as an NVDA key, you can use capslock down arrow.

Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:28 AM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] read all

I'm assuming this behavior, at least on my laptop using desktop layout
reading email. Once I hit enter to read a message, I'll immediately hit
tab key down arrow to read all. Well it's starts reading and stops once
it encounters a space,, I'll again hit down arrow until I hear text and
again hit NVDA key down arrow and  it will stop at every space.
Using latest NVDA beta.
Also, latest Thunderbird.
Windows version: Windows 10Ver1909 (64-bit) build 18363.592