I believe that soft synths are accessible under reaper. You would have to though take this to the reapers list on groups.io where we discuss such things.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 17 Jan 2020, at 23:26, Sky Mundell wrote:

Hello. I would agree, accept what keeps me using CakeTalking with Sonar under windows 7 is the professional softsynths. I am a professional musician and I rely on softsynths to do my productions That's why I stick with it and if there were softsynths that would do things like piano, guitar, etc. for Reaper that was accessible I would gladly switch to Reaper.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cakewalk by Band Land

You want to look into Reaper. Cakewalk hasn't been accessible since
version 8.5.

https://reaperaccessibility.com/index.php/Main_Page

The mailing list is exceptionally helpful. Some good folks on there.

https://groups.io/g/rwp

On 1/17/2020 16:28, Scott Berry wrote:

Hello there,

I was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to play with Cakewalk
by Band Land. I can't get past the onboarding part of the Cakewalk
screen. Has anyone built any add-ons for this?