From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 18 January 2020 22:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Word Docx With Tables

Each week the admin staff here send me a program of upcoming activities.
The document is formatted as a table with days as column headings and activity times as rows The document also contains graphics of some kind.
NVDA using Libreoffice, Openoffice or MS Office has difficulty handling this format.
Any suggestions?
Andrea