Looking for a good and acessible backup program

John J. Boyer

I have a NAS and right now I'm using the backup program in Windows 7. It
makes a full backup daily. That is not the best approach! I'm looking
for a backup and restore program which can make incremental backups.
Moreover, when a file changes it should create a new version, rather
than just overwriting the old file. Please remember that I am using
Braille. Braille support in NVDA is good, but it needs work for some
applications, notably Thunderbird and LibreOffice.

Thanks,

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.