Re: Confusion Over Chrome Based Edge Browser

Sarah k Alawami

If you install stable, the old one will hide. You won't see its icon, but it will still be there as some apps still use the edge like interface.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Jan 2020, at 11:37, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

I downloaded betas of the Chrome based Edge Browser over the past few months.  I also see a reference on Desktop and in the start applications menu to Edge DEV or Edge Beta.  I brought this about myself because of being adventurous enough to try the new Edge.

How do I know which one is the Chrome Based Browser and which one is the older one?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"