Re: Confusion Over Chrome Based Edge Browser

valiant8086

Hi.

My guess is that they both are the Chromeum based one, just different development channels of it.

If you have installed the released version yet, then you probably don't have any non Chromeum based edges left, heh.

On 1/20/2020 2:37 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I downloaded betas of the Chrome based Edge Browser over the past few months.  I also see a reference on Desktop and in the start applications menu to Edge DEV or Edge Beta.  I brought this about myself because of being adventurous enough to try the new Edge.

How do I know which one is the Chrome Based Browser and which one is the older one?

Thanks for any help.