Re: Looking for a good and acessible backup program

John J. Boyer

I have Acronis true Image. However, it requires the serial number on the
jacket of the disk to do what I want. it won't do versioning without
that. We can't find it. So i'm looking for software that doesn't have
that restriction.

John

On Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 10:03:29AM +0200, Salva Doménech Miguel via Groups.io wrote:
hi.
I think that you can use Acronis True Image. It’s more or less accessible, or was accessible years ago.

Cheers
Salva

El 1 ago 2016, a las 5:59, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> escribió:

I have a NAS and right now I'm using the backup program in Windows 7. It
makes a full backup daily. That is not the best approach! I'm looking
for a backup and restore program which can make incremental backups.
Moreover, when a file changes it should create a new version, rather
than just overwriting the old file. Please remember that I am using
Braille. Braille support in NVDA is good, but it needs work for some
applications, notably Thunderbird and LibreOffice.

Thanks,

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.