Re: Writing accents on a laptop

Quentin Christensen

I must admit I haven't done anything like this (as I am only fluent in English), but I know in Windows 10, you can press WINDOWS+spacebar to switch languages (once you've setup more than one).  If you do commonly write between two languages, that could be an option?

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Maria S <raynbo15@...> wrote:
Hi guys. My laptop uses the function key to use the numpad and I can't enter alt codes with Nvda to write accented letters quickly while typing. Other than switching to a different system keyboard, I wondered if there were other alternatives with NVDA or add-ons.

Thanks, Maria

Sent from my iPhone

--
Quentin Christensen