From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Martin
McCormick
Sent: January 21, 2020 4:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Is alt + p a nvda or a Windows command?

I was listening to a demo of some software when someone needed to
upload a file from their computer to an attached radio and they used alt +
p. This gives you two alternatives, r and w which is easy enough to follow
so far except that I get that unceremonious dumpout you get when you hit the
wrong button and the effect is the same as typing Escape. You just go back
to whatever was going on before typing alt + p.

Thanks.

Martin McCormick