Re: windows 10 disk clean up

Betsy Grenevitch

At this point there is not a particular task I am trying to do. The only thing I would like to try to learn is how to shop on the Kroger website but with my memory issues I am not sure I even want to tackle something like that unless it is really simple. I will keep the link you sent for future reference, though.

On 1/22/2020 5:15 AM, Gene wrote:
Are you interested in tutorials about any specific programs?  It might be something to be discussed on the chat list, but you might get good recommendations.

Personal instruction could be discussed as well, but it may be expensive and certain tutorials may be.  Others are not expensive or free.

Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 disk clean up

Wow! Gene, I need you as a computer teacher. I did not even ask the
question because I totally forgot about disk clean up.

You wrote the steps in the way I learn and write down steps. It is hard
to find someone to do it that specific here where I live.

I have copied these steps and will be trying to do this tonight before
going to bed.

Thanks so much again.

--
Betsy Grenevitch