Re: Welcome to the NVDA Group (nvda@nvda.groups.io)

Quentin Christensen

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the group!

As well as all the great conversation here in the group, for official news, there is a blog which I post to roughly each fortnight you might be interested in following: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/ - I post the link to it here as well but feel free to check out the latest couple of issues for recent happenings.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 1:48 AM Eric Calhoun <eric@...> wrote:
Hi all, I am always looking to hear about what's new with NVDA.  I'm Eric.
..

..

Happy 2020.  Eric on Facebook: eric@...; click on: Works for God,
the Heavenly Father.  Want friends from all walks of life?  My group, Pen
Pals, Prayer Requests, and more with Eric Calhoun, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Love Labradors?  P fease join my Facebook Group, Loving Labs,
athttps://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

Peace on earth!  Goodwill to men!

..

God bless you all!