Re: Nvda and Total Commander

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Qentin,

thank you message.

I certainly will write to author of Total Commander.

Jarek
Dne 22.01.2020 v 23:03 Quentin Christensen napsal(a):

Hi Jarek,

I'm not familiar with the program, but if NVDA is working everywhere except for announcing these two buttons, it sounds like the developers of Total Commander has simply forgotten to label them.  The easiest solution is to contact the developer of Total Commander and let them know and request they please label those two buttons.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 10:20 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:
Hello all,

After starting Total Commander I select the mass re-naming in Total
Commander, Nvda is mute by two buttons.

I would like to know, what can I do for Nvda should be speaking.

Nvda speaks everywhere, but by a two buttons it is mute.

--
Jarek

--
Quentin Christensen