Re: A question from a user

Gene

See this page.
As far as a short cut is concerned, you should hear the sequence announced or the final part when you are on the item.  It is in options, but as in other Windows e-mail programs, what you see depends on where you are in the program.  In this case, you must be composing or replying or forwarding a message before you see it.

Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 5:52 AM
Subject: [nvda] A question from a user

This person is using  Office 2003, as like myself she finds it easier to use
than the newer versions. However she is using Outlook for her email and I
have seldom if ever used this.
 Does anyone know a shortcut sequence to  ask for a read  receipt in this
software. Not trickily nvda, but I  don't have the software and she seemed
to recall it being on the tools menu but its not.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-