Re: Tutorial: Disable UI Automation in the Chromium Edge.

Arlene

If you are continuing xp I don’t think you can try Chromian Edge. Not unless you upgrade to windows ten.  If you end up on windows ten. You wil have yourself a learning curve.  You will get used to it.  Edge and Chrome are a like if you have used firefox.  They are like firefox.  Windows ten takes getting used to.  You can do it.  I’m afraid you can’t test these new things with xp!  If you intend on staying there.  It wont hurt to ask questions I’ll tell you this. Either way you will end up on windows ten sooner or later.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: January 23, 2020 4:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorial: Disable UI Automation in the Chromium Edge.

hi.

some people mentioned crashing when using nvda with new edge based on chromium.

is it true?

i really wish to become familiar with new edge, and want to ask some questions.

does it support MultiProcess forever?

is there a setting to turn the Multiprocess off?

also, does it have all the settings and options that chrome and chromium have?

does it support flash?

can we uncheck automatic update or not?

i really wish if someone knows answers for my questions, post the answers hear.

God bless you and His especial mercy i pray for you!

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain