Re: Nvda and Total Commander

Ralf Kefferpuetz

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2020 18:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda and Total Commander

Oh... One more note: you can access ftp's with it, and it works great for that porpose.

On 23/01/2020 12:20, john s wrote:
Ollie, what does this program do and how much does it cost?

At 05:23 AM 1/23/2020, Mallard, wrote:
Hello Quentin,

There are other issues, especially in the forms to set up ftp
connections, but those can't be solved, apparently.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 22/01/2020 23:03, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Jarek,

I'm not familiar with the program, but if NVDA is working everywhere
except for announcing these two buttons, it sounds like the
developers of Total Commander has simply forgotten to label them.Â
The easiest solution is to contact the developer of Total Commander
and let them know and request they please label those two buttons.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 10:20 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...
<mailto:Jarek.Krcmar@...>> wrote:

Hello all,

After starting Total Commander I select the mass re-naming in Total
Commander, Nvda is mute by two buttons.

I would like to know, what can I do for Nvda should be speaking.

Nvda speaks everywhere, but by a two buttons it is mute.

-- Jarek

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager